General terms and conditions:
- An initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate and the deposit must be paid 2 weeks after receipt of the booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made by bank transfer.
- The full amount must be transferred no later than 6 weeks before arrival.
- The rental agreement is only final after receipt of the deposit.
- The tenant automatically agrees to the General Terms and Conditions after the first deposit.
See below for the "Terms and Conditions".
- If the payment is not made on time, the owner will notify you by email. If payment is not made after this request, we will cancel your reservation. There will be no refund of the deposit made and the owner may re-let the accommodation.
Please transfer the deposit at the same time as the first payment, 200 euros. The deposit will be refunded within two months if:
- No pets have been in the apartment.
- No one has been smoking in the apartment.
- No damage to the apartment or its contents.
- No linen has gone missing
- All waste in the containers has been deposited outside
- All kitchen inventory is clean and stored.
- The tenant has not been evicted from the accommodation by the owner.
- Both keys have been left behind.
If the deposit is not sufficient to cover damage or loss, the owner can hold you accountable for this.
Cancellation by tenant:
- Cancellation by the tenant must be communicated to the owner by e-mail.
- Upon receipt of this written cancellation, the owner will send confirmation of the cancellation.
- In case of cancellation within 7 days after the reservation confirmation, the deposit will be refunded by the owner.
- In case of cancellation after these 7 days and up to 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the tenant owes 50% of the rent.
- In the event of cancellation from 6 weeks before the start of the rental period, the tenant will always owe the full amount.
- Canceled reservations cannot be transferred to third parties unless the tenant obtains permission from the owner by e-mail.
Cancellation by the owner:
If due to circumstances the owner must cancel the apartment, the owner will inform you immediately. The owner will immediately return the (down) payment to the tenant.
Liability - force majeure :
- Use of the facilities on the grounds of Villa Cuprese is at the tenant's own risk.
- The owners are not responsible for accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur during a stay in or around the apartment.
- The owners are not responsible for loss or theft of personal items.
- This also applies to damage to cars in the parking lot or on the property.
- The owners are not responsible for damage caused by acts of nature, natural disasters, strikes or accidents.
Smoking: Not allowed in the apartment.
Max. occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to two (2) persons.
Pets are not allowed.
Parking: You can park in the relevant parking lot with max. 2 cars.
Visitors:It is not an issue if you have any visitors, but they are not permitted to stay overnight. Please inform the owners if you plan to have visitors.
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests or other invitees expressly acknowledge the risk of damage resulting from the use of the apartment.